Terms of Service last modified June 23, 2009, 6:54:11 am
Free Image Hosting reserves the right to remove or replace any files that compromise the security of the server, or are otherwise malignant. The following types of files may not be uploaded under any circumstances:
• Files that are pornographic. This includes, but is not limited to, files depicting genitalia, nudity, or sexual situations. Please use filefap.com or something else similiar
• Files that infringe on the copyrights of any entity. This includes, but is not limited to, copyrighted photographs, as well as files for which user lacks usage and distribution permissions.
• Files whose intended use or purpose is to harass individual or multiple persons.
• Files whose intended use or purpose is the promotion of products or services through advertisements. This includes, but is not limited to, email spam and banner advertisements.
• Files that are illegal and/or are in violation of any United States laws, laws pertaining to digital content usage in the United States Federal Government.
Uploading any type of the above-mentioned files will result in:
• The immediate termination of user's ability to use Free Image Hosting or any of its provided services.
• The deletion of any images that user has uploaded to Free Image Hosting.
• Possible prosecution.
This will be effective immediately upon detection of any violations listed above, with perpetual duration, at the discretion of Free Image Hosting. If a file is deleted, user may not attempt to upload it again.
These Terms of Service are subject to change without prior warning. By using Free Image Hosting, user agrees not to involve Free Image Hosting in any type of lawsuit or counter suit if
Free Image Hosting or any third party proceeds to take legal action against user for violations of these Terms of Service. Free Image Hosting directs full legal responsibility of the contents
of the files that are uploaded to Free Image Hosting to individual users, and will cooperate with legal teams and government entities in the case that uploaded files are deemed to be in violation of these Terms of Service.